Saturday, February 21, 2009

Exciting draft thought

I love the combine - it totally turns the draft upside down.

A scenario presented today? Since Michael Crabtree cannot workout, the possibility of him dropping to the 49ers at ten.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/02/day-3-might-crabtree-fall-to-49ers-at-no-10.html

Now I know I have not been very happy with the offseason thus far. I was having a pretty hot and heavy BRO-mance with OJ Atogwe, only for him to be ripped away by the dreaded franchise tag. Same goes for Terrell Suggs. I also suggested Vernon Carey, who just got PAID by the Dolphins.

So it hasn't been going my way... But if the team could grab Crabtree, the team's WR situation, so bleak a few years ago, would look much brighter with the addition of Crabtree to already talented youngsters Josh Morgan and Jason Hill.

But who knows what will happen come draft day. Just a though to make it a little more exciting - and almost admit I could be wrong about something.

If we can't get him - we could always draft Terry...

No comments:

Post a Comment