Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust...

Well, so much for continuity...

Mike Martz sleeps with the fishes.

Apparently, Mike Singletary wants his own guy, a smash mouth type offense.

Unfortunately, I don't know that type of offense exists in today's NFL. I hope Singletary has someone in mind - because I think it was wrong to dump him unless he had someone better, and I really don't see anyone out there that excites me.

Lets hope he has a plan - cause for the first time since Singletary has taken over, I'm worried - seventh offensive coordinators in seven years. Seven. SEVEN!

I think Harland Williams said it best in "There's Something about Mary,":

"Hitchhiker: 7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

Ted: Why?

Hitchhiker: 'Cause you're fuckin' fired! "

No comments:

Post a Comment