Saturday, January 24, 2009

O.A.R. Was.. wait for it... Awesome!

Was able to land a ticket to O.A.R.'s concert last Wednesday at the Warfield - they put on a great show!


They played a solid 2 hour set, complete with an encore that satisfied a thirsty crowd.

O.A.R. played alot of songs, and our personal highlight was when lead singer Marc Roberge put the mike into the crowd for an over anxious fan who, in turn, couldn't remember the words.

"Thats fucked up man," Roberge joked to the crowd.

First thought - I hope he didn't tell too many people he was giong to the concert. "Hey Ben, how'd that concert go last night? errr....."

They didn't Jam out as much as I like, but here was when they did:




(Sorry if the first half is a little shakey - it was late in the show and Mario wouldn't stop running to the bar)

I vowed mid show that next time they are in town, I'm not only buying tickets, but that I'm buying two extra and making my dad go - This hopefully will put some pressure on me to come through on that deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment